Daniel Franzese, an actor whose credits include Mean Girls and HBO’s Looking, has accused actress-singer Bijou Phillips of body-shaming him, mocking his sexuality and physically assaulting him on the set of their movie Bully.Inspired by Ellen Page, who recently accused Brett Ratner of homophobic harassment on the set of the 2006 film X-Men: The Last Stand, Franzese alleged in a lengthy post on Facebook that Phillips “harassed [me during] the entire shoot” of their 2001 film.”She body shamed me and ridiculed me about my sexuality and physically assaulted me,” Franzese, who might be best recognized for his role as Cady’s (Lindsay Lohan) close friend Damian in Mean Girls. “I was scared and closeted and feared for my job. It started with a lot of eye rolling whenever we spoke but escalated when we did a cast shoot for the poster. As we were shooting she kept loudly saying ‘Are you gay?!’ and laughing while the producers and photographer did nothing to stop her.”Franzese wrote that some of his co-stars, including Michael Pitt and the late Brad Renfro, defended him and “kept telling her to shut up,” but he alleged that she didn’t stop.”[S]he continued to say ‘Are You Gay?!’ Like… Read full this story
- Kate Beckinsale Slams the 'Archaic' Culture of Body Shaming and Sexually Harassing Women
- Lupita Nyong'o accuses Harvey Weinstein of 'harassment' in powerful essay
- Former gay porn star claims his father tried to make him have sex with his adult girlfriend at the age of 12 before having a drug-fuelled meltdown in shocking BBC4 documentary
- Harvey Weinstein's accusers: The six women who testified at rape trial about his 'deformed' naked body and how he pulled out one of their tampons and forcibly gave her oral sex
- Stars Who Have Spoken Out Against Harvey Weinstein Amid His Sexual Harassment Allegations
- 'Only explanation is the ITN suits wanted him out': Broadcasters accuse Alastair Stewart's ITV bosses of forcing newsreader out over 'angry ape' race row - as staff and 16,000 viewers call for him to be reinstated
- Katie Price insists 'I'd be out' if she was shamed Harvey Weinstein's wife amid sexual harassment scandal
- British wife of shamed Harvey Weinstein announces she's leaving him as Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow say 'we're victims too'
- Harvey Weinstein ran a ‘rape factory’ and could be one of biggest sex abusers in history, accuser Rose McGowan claims
- Dean McDermott Slams 'Coward' Internet 'Trolls' Criticizing Wife Tori Spelling's Bikini Photo
Bijou Phillips Accused of Body-Shaming, Homophobic Harassment by 'Bully' Co-Star have 402 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at November 12, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.