Christy, Bonnie and the rest of the Plunketts are back for the fifth season of the family sitcom, which has long excelled at balancing deep emotional moments about people in crisis with sharp humor. In tonight’s return, Bonnie (Allison Janney) gets nervous about a future with Adam (William Fichtner), and Christy (Anna Faris) risks her LSAT prep to help a fellow alcoholic.
The Good Place
The Good Place wraps up the first half of its season tonight on a strong note. Janet’s (D’Arcy Carden) use of her vast powers to physically create a rebound man (Jason Mantzoukas) causes a big problem for Michael (Ted Danson). Eleanor (Kristen Bell) tells Chidi a big secret and Jason (Manny Tacinto) makes things difficult for Tahani (Jameela Jamil).
How to Get Away With Murder
The drama makes big moves as Annaliese (Viola Davis) barrels forward with her class action lawsuit, with some help from a former co-worker. Laurel (Karla Souza) continues her investigation of her father’s company. And Asher (Matt McGorry) confronts Michaela (Aja Naomi King) about her strange behavior.
- Marc Anthony gushes about daughter Emme, 11, after her showstopping appearance in her mom Jennifer Lopez's Super Bowl halftime show: 'Daddy is so proud of you'
- Sailor Brinkley-Cook Needed 'No Alterations' Made to Mom Christie's
- ‘Power’ Creator On Tonight’s Finale, Online Leaks & Next Season’s “Huge Moves”
- The curse of Beverly Hills, 90210: Shannen Doherty's Stage IV cancer, Luke Perry's early death and the other misfortunes that have befallen the cast of the iconic teen TV show
- What’s on TV Friday, Feb. 7: ‘High Maintenance’ on HBO
- What’s on TV Monday, Feb. 10: ‘Bob Hearts Abishola’ on CBS
- What’s on TV Tuesday, Feb. 11: ‘This Is Us’ on NBC
- Recap: The Deep End
- Recap: Yo, Sylvester Stallone!
- Alabama abortion bill ignites women's stories with #youknowme