In 2000, a bizarre and controversial film called “Battle Royale” was released. In the film, dozens of Japanese high-school students are placed on an island, given weapons, and forced to kill one another until one person remains. That person is crowned the winner. Its plot sounds similar to “The Hunger Games,” but “Battle Royale” is a far more brutal film. There is no prevailing heroine, no odds overcome. “Battle Royale” is a bleak, suspenseful, violent movie. A breakout game with a bizarre name, “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds” aims to re-create the tension and brutality of “Battle Royale.” Unbelievably, it succeeds. “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds” (“PUBG”) is available on PC and, as of Tuesday, on Xbox One as well. It has only one game mode. It’s not even fully complete – the game is available in “early access,” which means it isn’t finished, but you can buy it early and start playing now. After just nine months of availability, “PUBG” has sold over 20 million copies. It’s the most-watched game on Twitch, the world’s largest game-streaming platform. It’s even our number one game of the year. So what gives? Why is this game blowing up? Here’s the deal. Though it looks like a typical shooter,… Read full this story
- The history of Battle Royale: From mod to worldwide phenomenon
- Our Fortnite: Battle Royale building tips and tricks will help you survive
- Fortnite adds mechs to Battle Royale, and competitive players are not happy
- The ‘Fortnite’ Heavy Sniper Rifle is coming soon to shake up Battle Royale
- You can sign up for the ‘Fortnite: Battle Royale’ mobile beta right now
- ‘Fortnite: Battle Royale’ tips and tricks
- ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’ is coming to Android, but not the Google Play Store
- Fallout 76 to add NPCs and a battle royale mode called Nuclear Wasteland
- How to get Fortnite on iPhone – is the Android and iOS Battle Royale game free and where do I get it?
- Here are the best game-streaming services of 2019
Forget ‘Call of Duty’ — the best game of 2017 is an insane 100-player battle royale have 322 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at December 12, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.