On a night dedicated to red carpet glamour, The Fashion Awards 2017 in Partnership with Swarovski were the perfect opportunity to express individual style. From models to musicians, it was Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss, Hailey Baldwin and Rita Ora who commanded attention in an array of glamorous dresses as they lit up the red carpet outside the historic Royal Albert Hall in London’s Kensington Gore on Monday night. From figure-hugging to sweeping and short to sheer dresses, the stars each proved exactly why they were coveted guests at the exclusive hot-ticket event. Scroll down for video Leading the glamour: On a night dedicated to red carpet glamour it was (from left) Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss, Hailey Baldwin and Rita Ora who led the way The Fashion Awards 2017 in Partnership with Swarovski on Monday evening On the runway she is familiar to slipping into the skimpiest of ensembles, so it is no surprise that Hailey, the 21-year-old daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin, narrowly saved herself from a wardrobe malfunction in a classic LBD. Barely covering her modesty, the stunner’s ample cleavage threatened to spill out of her dress as she went braless in the racy ensemble. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Stop that train!… Read full this story
- From demure to daring: Giddy Winnie Harlow puts on a VERY leggy display as she slips into THREE different outfits at the Fashion Awards 2017
- In fine form! Jennifer Hawkins steps out in an elegant black frock as she leads the star studded arrivals for Sydney's Polo in the City
- Still on your mind? Worse for wear Conor McGregor shouts out Rita Ora's name during another wild night out in London... after facing backlash for their 'disrespectful' cosy 'date night'
- 'We're empowering women to embrace their sexuality!' Ashley Graham braves the New York streets in just a plunging underwear ensemble for second day of LOVE Advent
- Ashley Graham covers up in sparkling gown with matching cap at star-studded Christian Siriano NYFW show
- Deepika Padukone is queen of the red carpet. See her 33 best looks on her 33rd birthday
- Ashley Graham describes herself as 'large and in charge' as pregnant model visits The Tonight Show
- Kendall Jenner goes half-naked in wild outfit as Miley Cyrus and Rita Ora flash the flesh in black gowns as Hollywood's finest come together for the Vanity Fair Oscars afterparty
- Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
Red carpet rivals! Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss, Hailey Baldwin and Rita Ora lead the glamour at the star-studded Fashion Awards 2017 have 405 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 4, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.