Imad Wasim, recovering from knee injury, replaced with Muhammad Nawaz 0SHARES Share Tweet Email PHOTO: AFP Right-handed opener Ahmad Shahzad made yet another comeback for Pakistan as he was included in the 15-man squad for the upcoming three-match T20I series against New Zealand. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) National Selection Committee headed by Inzamamul Haq announced the decision after consultation with captain Sarfraz Ahmed and head coach Mickey Arthur on Wednesday. Second ODI: Rain breaks Pakistan’s resolve in Nelson All-rounder Imad Wasim, who missed out in the ODI series due to knee injury, will not be able to recover in time for the series and therefore all-rounder Mohammad Nawaz will take his place in the squad. “Imad Wasim was yet to recover from his knee injury and was told to continue his rehabilitation at the NCA,” said Inzamam. “Mohammad Nawaz has been named to replace Imad Wasim. Sohaib Maqsood was not considered for selection due to back injury, and will undergo rehabilitation at the NCA.” Squad: Sarfraz Ahmed, Fakhar Zaman, Ahmed Shehzad, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Harris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Amir Yamin, Muhammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rumman Raees, Umar Amin. Read more: Cricket ,… Read full this story
- New Zealand and Australia Announce COVID-19 Travel ‘Bubble’
- England vs New Zealand: Edgbaston in talks with Government over increased crowds for June Test
- Kohli’s leadership style complements my approach, says RCB’s Jamieson
- Hoping to be fit and ready within the week: Williamson
- Jacinda Ardern's 'Christchurch Call' has made strides, but is it worth much more than the paper it's written on?
- Navigating our complex relationship with China
- Award-winning journalist Jehan Casinader on covering Christchurch terror attack
- Never, or as soon as possible: When is the optimum age to retire?
- Trans-Tasman bubble: Why I won’t be holidaying in Australia just yet
- Let’s not confuse retirement village living with homeownership
Ahmad Shahzad returns for New Zealand T20Is have 314 words, post on tribune.com.pk at January 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.