The news release on the Bentley Motors website says “The long wheelbase and short nose lend the car a sense of dynamism, even when viewed at a standstill.” If you believe that, you’re a great deal more gullible than you should be. It’s going to be a good long while before the long hood and tight passenger compartment ceases to be the most desirable look for front-engine performance cars. Look at the last Packard V-12 roadster from 1939, and you know it’s powerful and fast with no need for a vulgar chrome insignia on its flanks telling you how many cylinders are under the hood. Apart from the copywriter’s unconvincing hyperbole, this is an extremely attractive little coupe. Or at least seemingly so, because there’s nothing little about any German-era Bentley Continental. They’re big cars, and even the least powerful of any built since Volkswagen AG took over is an impressively fast, capable conveyance for four people who will be transported in both comfort and style. But because of that stumpy front end and the giant 22-inch wheels on this new Continental, you get the sense of a tight, compact coupe—more Porsche than Packard. Which, when you think about it,… Read full this story
- The 2019 Bentley Continental GT Convertible Has a Tweed Roof
- Hot Damn The New Bentley Continental GT Looks Good
- What Do You Want to Know About the 2019 Porsche 911 GTS?
- The 2019 Porsche 911 GTS Is So Good It Makes Me Hate What I've Become
- Nissan Design Boss Wants Next GT-R to Be the 'World's Fastest Brick'
- Despite power, design improvements, 2016 Nissan GT-R keeps six-figure price steady
- Best logo designer 2019: top picks for branding your company
- Porsche's 2019 Panamera GTS Has All The Features You Actually Want and None of the Ones You Don't
- Idris Elba drives Bentley to historic 'Flying Mile' UK land speed record
- The 2019 Mazda Miata’s Extra Power Makes a Great Car Better
By Design: 2019 Bentley Continental GT have 322 words, post on www.automobilemag.com at January 8, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.