Donald Trump spent 11 days golfing and tweeting from his oceanside resort, basking in the warmth of the southern Florida sun and the glow of successful passage of a tax-reform bill, the first major piece of legislation of his nearly year-old presidential term.Now Mr Trump has returned to Washington, where he faces the cold reality of a January filled with deadlines, hard decisions and an ever-lingering potential for missteps and bad news – a winter of peril for a presidency balanced on a knife’s edge.With November mid-term elections looming, here are just a few of the major tasks that sit in the White House in-box as the new year gets under way.Budget bluesFrom the people who brought you the impending budget showdown of 30 September, 8 December and 22 December, comes the exciting fourth instalment of this epic saga. Once again, legislators are faced with funding the federal government for the current fiscal year or risking a government shutdown. Every previous cliffhanger had ended with a decision to temporarily approve spending at the previous year’s levels. The most recent extension ends on 19 January.Would Donald Trump win an election today?If they decide to continue along that path, it wouldn’t be… Read full this story
- Donald Trump faces an uphill battle in winning African American voters
- Today Is the Day Donald Trump Became the President, Because of the Alert
- Forget Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test. Never Forget That Melania and Donald Trump Are Birthers
- When Donald Trump Says 'It's a Scary Time For Young Men In America,' He Means Young White Men
- Donald Trump Reportedly Tried to Scam His Own Scammer Dad
- Donald Trump claims he didn't want moat, snakes, and gators at the Mexican border
- The High-Stakes Battle Between Donald Trump and the Federal Reserve
- Joe Biden fires back at Donald Trump over repeated Ukraine accusations
- How will Trump fuck up the test of FEMA's cellphone warning system this week?
- Donald Trump Jr. Is Scared for His Sons After Watching How Brett Kavanaugh Was Treated
Donald Trump faces tough January tests have 330 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at January 2, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.