Goal Published on Jan. 20, 2018 Jan. 20, 2018 Alexis Sanchez signs for Man Utd Alexis Sanchez has signed for Manchester United after agreeing terms on his new contract, according to the Daily Mail. The Chilean forward, who will earn £450,000 per week at Old Trafford, will complete his medical on Saturday evening and be revealed as a new signing shortly afterwards. Henrikh Mkhitaryan will travel in the other direction, with Arsenal bagging the former Borussia Dortmund player at value of £35 million for Sanchez. Malcom reveals Premier League ‘dream’ Bordeaux star Malcom has admitted he would relish the chance to play in the Premier League. The Brazilian has received interest from both Arsenal and Tottenham, who are reportedly keen on recruiting him during the current transfer window. His club, however, are determined to hold out until the summer before discussing a prospective deal. Read the full story on Goal! Moyes tackles Chicharito transfer talk West Ham manager David Moyes acknowledged transfer speculation about Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez while praising the striker’s contribution Saturday. Chicharito, who is reportedly near a deal to join Turkish side Besiktas, scored the equalizer in the Hammers 1-1 draw against Bournemouth. And Moyes adressed the transfer talk about the… Read full this story
- Jose Mourinho “relaxed” over potential Alexis Sanchez signing
- Motherwell poke fun at Manchester United with spoof of Alexis Sanchez signing video
- Frank Lampard believes Alexis Sanchez signing will give Manchester United an extra dimension
- Arsenal news: Alexis Sanchez wants Man City move with Gunners star rejecting £400,000-a-week China deal
- Arsenal line up £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer to replace Alexis Sanchez at the Emirates
- Alexis Sanchez to Man City: Arsenal star ready to waive huge £25m signing-on fee to sign for Sky Blues this month
- Alexis Sanchez to Man City: Arsenal ace ready to waive huge £25m signing-on fee to sign for Sky Blues this month
- Alexis Sanchez to Man City: Arsenal ace ready to waive £25m signing-on fee to sign for Sky Blues this month
- Alexis Sanchez ‘agrees Man City free transfer from Arsenal next summer but Pep Guardiola wants January transfer’
- Alexis Sanchez to Man City: What time is Chile vs Paraguay and could the game interfere with Arsenal star’s potential move?
January transfer news & rumours: Alexis Sanchez signs for Man Utd for £35m have 358 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at January 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.