We’ve all been there – you’re checking out of the hotel and you have that niggling feeling that you’ve left something behind, but you can’t quite put your finger on it. And for most of us, this usually turns out to be something minor like a phone charger or some toilettries. But for others, it’s… significantly more. Travelodge has just unveiled its annual ‘Lost and Found audit’ where staff across all of its branches reveal the weirdest things that people have left behind after a stay. It’s an eclectic list, to say the least; guests have left everything from urns to winning lottery tickets or life-size cut-outs of Ryan Gosling, and on some occasions some people have even forgotten their beloved pets! We’re assuming most of these were eventually returned to their owners… A bath full of jersey potatoes We have SO many questions about this one at Travelodge Eastleigh Central . An urn This urn containing ashes of a beloved husband was found by staff at Travelodge Dudley Town Centre , and quickly reunited with its owner. A Land Deed & Title If this was a case of ‘finders, keepers’ then the hotel staff at Edinburgh Central Princes Street… Read full this story
- Travelodge shares most bizarre items left behind by guests - including a pair of alpacas
- Meghan Markle pays sweet tribute to Prince Harry and son Archie as she wears an adorable necklace adorned with their initials during her last minute trip to New York
- A 'water tower' rooftop bar and breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline: Inside one of New York's most Instagram-worthy hotels
- Shame of Bono's charity bullies: Married female worker reveals how she was ordered to seduce a politician and was demoted when she refused
- Now Kate Middleton visits a women's prison in third stop on her whirlwind 24-hour post-Megxit tour of Britain (as Meghan shares photos of her visit to London dog rescue centre before she left UK)
- Charles and Camilla step out in style for hotly anticipated World War One epic 1917 by director Sam Mendes
- Putting on a brave face! Ivanka Trump gets VERY animated as she discusses workforce initiative in Davos - after facing fury for spending $34,000 on CARS for her two-day Switzerland trip
- Pinkos Have More Fun
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle quit royal life COMPLETELY: Couple drop HRH titles, will REPAY £2.4m spent on Frogmore Cottage and won't receive any more taxpayers' cash as Queen says they remain 'much loved family members'
- Back in the fold! Queen makes VERY public show of support for Prince Andrew as he's seen by her side for the first time since car crash BBC interview... less than 24 hours after Megxit deal is finalised
Travelodge reveals weirdest things hotel guests left behind including an urn, diamond necklace and winning lottery ticket have 446 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 2, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.