Old is gold discovers Rediff.com ‘s Hitesh Harisinghani, who visited Auto Expo 2018. Presenting some priceless beauties that he spotted at the expo. Take a closer look, you’ll notice that each of these vintage cars has a story to tell. Diljeet Titus’ Boat Tail Speedster dates back to 1935. This 1957 Chevrolet Belair Sedan belongs to Diljeet as well. We can only imagine the pride on the owner’s face while driving this beauty to the expo! Zubin Songadwala’s 1971 Ford Mustang commanded everyone’s attention at the expo! A selfie with the vintage cars in the background. Wonder how many likes this pic is going to get? A red 1959 Renault Dauphine gets some extra attention. This Bentley Mulliner Mark had a adorable fan, who refused to budge. When was the last time you spotted a Shelby Cobra? It is the most knocked-off collectible automobiles of all time. Shamsher Singh Kamal Shahani’s Ford Model A, Tudor stands tall in all its glory. There was a time in history when this was the best-selling car. And finally, we have Ranjit Malik’s Bentley MK VI in white. The Mark VI 4-door standard steel sports saloon was the first post-war luxury car from Bentley.
- Super-size beauty: Cult products in mega big bottles that will last you ages
- Disney+ Review: Clunky, buggy, and you’ll want it anyway
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ $174.8M Opening Sparks Moviegoing Explosion; Pic Could Conquer ‘Rogue One’ & ‘Dark Knight’
- Witness the legacy of Indian dance fests: Leading events that showcase the eclectic beauty of our country
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ A Monster With $52M Offshore 2-Day; Table Set For $300M Global Bow? – International Box Office
- Shweta Bachchan's Wedding Designers Share UNSEEN Pics From 22 Yrs Ago, Daughter Navya Naveli Nanda Reacts To Mom's Pregnancy Photosoot!
- 8 Products You’ll Want To Cozy Up With This Winter
- Best beauty advent calendars 2019 – here are the top Christmas makeup and skincare calendars, including Body Shop, Lookfantastic and L’Occitane
- Pianist brings classical music closer to youth
- Student slams classic Disney films for being 'horrendously outdated and offensive' and claims the Jungle Book character King Louie is racist
In Pics: 8 classic beauties you'll want to own have 349 words, post on www.rediff.com at February 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.