Are you a cricket enthusiast and love to work within the command-line? Then you have landed on the right resource. We will share with you a simple command-line tool for viewing cricket scores, rankings as all as team standings, called Cricket-CLI. Cricket-CLI is a command line interface for cricket enthusiasts, developed using Python. It allows you to get live cricket scores, rankings and standings of teams. In this article, we will show how to install and use cricket-cli in Linux systems. Read Also: How to Randomly Display ASCII Art on Linux Terminal How to Install Cricket-CLI Tool in Linux Systems The Cricket-CLI tool can be installed using Python PIP, before that first install PIP and Setuptools on your Linux system. $ sudo apt install python-pip python-setuptools [On Ubuntu/Debian] # yum install python-pip python-setuptools [On CentOS/RHEL] # dnf install python-pip python-setuptools [On Fedora] Once PIP and Setuptools installed, now you can install cricket-cli via PIP utility as shown. $ sudo pip install cricket-cli Once you have installed it, you can use it as explained below. It has descriptive options with names corresponding to what you want to see (for example scores, standings and rankings). To get live cricket scores in the… Read full this story
- Here are all the Apple Watches getting updated to WatchOS 5
- Why I've learned to hate my Apple Watch
- Live NetTv Apk: Download Live NetTv App For Android & iOS
- Apple Watch Series 4 Review: 6 Months Later
- Apple Watch Series 5: Hands-on first impressions
- Watch SpaceX introduce its first Moon trip passenger live
- Apple Watch Cellular vs GPS: What's the difference?
- The Nerd's Watch: The Best Sci-Fi and Fantasy Streaming in March
- Pixel 3 and 3 XL Live Wallpapers Available for Download
- Microsoft confirms full Xbox Live will come to iOS and Android games
Cricket-CLI – Watch Live Cricket Scores in Linux Terminal have 292 words, post on www.tecmint.com at March 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.