Stuart Broad, Mark Stoneman and James Vincent impressed as England reached 202-3 at stumps on day three of the second Test on Sunday. News 01 Apr 2018, 11:31 IST England remain on track to end their trans-Tasman tour with a Test victory thanks to Stuart Broad’s six-wicket haul and fine knocks from James Vince and Mark Stoneman on day three of the second match against New Zealand.Joe Root’s England surrendered the Ashes urn following a forgettable 4-0 series loss to Australia, while the tourists were embarrassed by an innings and 49 runs against New Zealand in the opening Test having been bowled out for a humiliating 58.It has been a long tour for England after arriving in Australia in October ahead of the Ashes but the visitors are in a strong position in Christchurch, where they reached 202-3 at stumps on Sunday – a lead of 231 runs.Stoneman (60) – who successfully challenged a decision and was dropped by Ross Taylor – and Vince (76) – his maiden hundred still elusive – put on 123 runs for the second wicket after Alastair Cook (14) fell early to Trent Boult (2-38) as New Zealand’s bowlers toiled without much success in fine… Read full this story
- New Zealand vs India 2nd Test Day 3 Highlights: New Zealand Beat India Inside 3 Days To Complete Clean Sweep
- Sri Lanka Battle To Rain-Hit Draw In New Zealand First Test
- Former big-hitting New Zealand wicketkeeper Jock Edwards dies at 64
- New Zealand's Kane Williamson finds World Cup final defeat to England 'hard to swallow'
- India vs New Zealand semis sets digital viewership record
- Former New Zealand Wicketkeeper Jock Edwards Dies At 64
- New Zealand Cricketer Becomes "A Hotdog" After Mohammad Amir's "What To Do" Amid COVID-19 Tweet
- India vs New Zealand Highlights, World Cup 2019: Match Abandoned Due To Rain
- ICC World Cup 2019: Australian greats pick West Indies, New Zealand as dark horses
- Former New Zealand wicketkeeper-batsman Jock Edwards dies aged 64
England strengthen grip on second Test against New Zealand have 305 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at March 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.