If someone had told us that Far Cry 5 Shovels would be one of the most popular ‘weapons’ to be used in Ubisoft’s newest game, we would have probably laughed ourselves silly. But no, in a strange (if somewhat amusing) turn of events players have been using shovels in extraordinary ways to dish out damage and cause general havoc to any poor NPC that get in their way. We suppose you could say that the shovels in Far Cry 5 certainly are groundbreaking, right? In all seriousnsess, it’s impressive that in only a few days players have been able to discover and create the most extraordinary things. While it may not seem as impressive as creating a PUBG map in Arcade mode, players have morphed a garden tool into something similar to that of a javelin. It’s almost as if it’s become a new sport in Far Cry, a sport that includes lots and lots of blood and fire. There are, of course, other melee weapons that can cause damage such as baseball bats and lead pipes. Though none of them can cause your enemies to be impaled on a metal shovel, killing them instantly. Scary. It seems like a… Read full this story
- Drake’s ‘So Far Gone’ is now out on streaming services
- 7 Ikea Hacks for Your Home Office That Will Spark Creativity
- Art in the City adventure around Buffalo sparks creativity for teens, tweens
- February's free video games: worldwide travel, colonial America and a galaxy far, far away
- Minor league players seek investors, donations to make ends meet
- Deeper backfield should allow Bears to excel
- How far can the new gas tax go to fix Ohio roads? Capitol Letter
- A Declaration of Truth: Four creatives set out to prove that 'Atlanta Influences Everything'
- Minnesota’s top 75 high school boys hockey players: No. 6 Mike Antonovich of Greenway
- FC Cincinnati has all its players back from international duty. Now what?
Far Cry 5 Shovels are Allowing Players to Show off Their Creativity have 315 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.