Everyone loves a good movie, and every once in awhile, the ceremony which hands out the film industry’s highest honors can be just as entertaining as any blockbuster. We remember the hilarious hosts, the dramatic and touching speeches, and the occasional stunning upset of a category win, making for great water cooler talk the next day. Yet even more than that, we remember the jokes that fall flat on their face, the musical numbers that could best be described as “ill-advised,” and the stage-crashing shockers that we’re still talking about to this day. It’s the out-of-nowhere surprises that keep us tuning back in year after year.So as Oscar celebrates his 90th birthday, let’s take a look back at some of the most memorable (and we do mean memorable in every sense of the word) Academy Award moments of the past 20 years.
- Workers Have Lost a Trillion Dollars In Annual Pay Over the Past 20 Years
- The Apache® Software Foundation Celebrates 20 Years of Community-led Development "The Apache Way"
- 20 Years and 500 Million Pounds of Clothes Later
- 20 years later, Columbine survivors raise children in world shaped by attack
- Traveler in Pain • rock, metal • 20 Years of Pain
- Ant colony queen dies at 20 years old
- 20-year-old Hephzibah woman accused of supporting ISIS
- Deputies: Teen, 20-year-old man accused in apartment shooting that killed one
- Man Who Crossed State Lines to Have Sex With 13-Year-Old, Sentenced to 20 Years
- 20 years for man for hoax call that led to fatal shooting
The most memorable Oscar moments of the past 20 years have 249 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at March 1, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.