Vettel, who claims he had nowhere to go, understeered and clipped the Mercedes of Hamilton, causing the German to spin out and do damage on his Ferrari.However, within four corners, Vettel’s race had taken a huge blow as he collided with Hamilton and ended up facing the wrong direction with…But Hamilton’s team-mate Bottas, who had yet to stop, played his role in backing Raikkonen up, and allowing Hamilton to close.”You are the man, you are the man”, said Hamilton’s engineer Peter Bonnington over the radio as the chequered flag was waved. “You knocked that out of the park today”. “If he overtook me then for sure I would lose time”.Ferrari’s tifosi flocked to the Monza circuit on Sunday, hoping for a first win since 2010.”Today was so hard. In future I only want to turn to a negative to a positive”.”I’m happy to fight three cars, I’m happy to fight 19 cars”, said Vettel, when asked whether he was hampered by having to essentially compete against three cars, including that of his teammate, rather than two.”It was one of the most exciting victories that I’ve had that I can remember and it’s such a great place to win”.”It’s not like… Read full this story
- Lewis Hamilton clinches pole for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Vettel: "F1 will not be poorer without Alonso"
- Hackers Steal Information About Every German Political Party Except the Far-Right AFD
- Heslam: Pot blamed for mounting highway death toll
- Pot blamed for mounting highway death toll
- Ajax 3-3 Bayern Munich: German champions top group after thrilling draw
- Distracted driving on the rise for police, fire and ambulance drivers
- Tesla automated parking problems seen liability of app 'driver' for now
- UPDATE 1-Tesla automated parking problems seen liability of app 'driver' for now
- Estonia condemns Russian attack on Ukrainian vessels in Kerch Strait
Vettel blames Hamilton, but experts blame the German driver have 310 words, post on upbeacon.net at March 9, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.