YEREVAN, APRIL 10, ARMENPRESS. Apple on Monday announced a special edition iPhone 8 and 8 Plus with a red aluminum body. The models are in partnership with (RED), a nonprofit that works to fight AIDS and HIV in Africa, CNN reports. The devices are identical to the iPhone 8 devices Apple launched in September. They join an existing lineup of iPhone 8 colors, such as gray, silver and gold. The red smartphones, available in 64GB and 256GB models, start at $699 and $799, respectively. This is the second consecutive year Apple has iPhone models in red. Last year, the special edition of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus commemorated a 10-year long partnership between Apple and (RED). Apple has long developed (RED)-themed products, such as special edition iPhones, Beats headphones and red accessories for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. An unknown portion of the proceeds from those products go to Global Fund HIV/AIDS grants for testing, counseling, treatment and prevention efforts. Since partnering with (RED), the tech giant has donated more than $160 million to its Global Fund. Apple says it’s the organization’s biggest corporate donor. English –translator/editor: Stepan Kocharyan
- Apple Product Red iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Unveiled
- Apple Launches Red iPhone 8 to Keep Line Fresh Mid-Cycle
- Apple launches red iPhone 8 to support fight against AIDS
- Is Apple revealing the red iPhone 8 today?
- Apple announces special edition red iPhone 8 to support AIDS charity
- New iPhone in shiny RED colour quietly revealed by Apple – here’s what we know
- Apple tipped to launch new iPhone model TODAY – here’s what to expect
- AIDS charity to benefit from new red Apple iPhones
- New Apple iPhones to go on sale this week in aid of charity
- New Apple iPhones will be available in RED from Friday
Apple unveils red iPhone 8 in partnership with anti-AIDS/HIV NGO have 281 words, post on armenpress.am at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.