Beyond the injury to Chiesa (14-3), who was due to fight former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis on Saturday night, the UFC immediately canceled the early preliminary fight of McGregor’s Russian stablemate Artem Lobov, who was seen with McGregor during the fray, as well as Borg’s fight with Brandon Moreno.
- Conor McGregor arrives in court to face pub assault charge
- Conor McGregor still wants UFC comeback in Dublin on December 14
- Conor McGregor told how to get his UFC career back on track by boxing legend Mike Tyson
- Conor McGregor pub assault case adjourned
- Conor McGregor's main Irish firm suffers €310,000 losses
- Conor McGregor due in court to face pub assault charge
- Conor McGregor due in court in relation to Dublin pub incident
- UFC's greatest rivalries: Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz had it all
- UFC 243: 'We'll eventually fight'
- The elusive wife of UFC champ Khabib Nurmagomedov
Conor McGregor turns himself in to NYPD after incident at UFC 223 media day have 137 words, post on www.latimes.com at April 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.