April 11, 2018: (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus now available in stores and for immediate delivery. Just like last year, Apple has released a new iPhone color for the spring — and it’s (PRODUCT)RED. iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus begin shipping in Product RED on Friday, April 13, in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, the UK and US on Friday, April 13. Brazil, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE. Other regions to follow. See at Apple Greg Joswiak, Apple’s vice president of Product Marketing: This special edition (PRODUCT)RED iPhone features a stunning red and black color combination and also offers customers the opportunity to make an impact in fighting the spread of HIV and AIDS. iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus improve on everything we love about iPhone, including Retina HD displays that are more beautiful than ever, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone with the A11 Bionic and more advanced cameras for unbelievable photos and videos. We are proud to support (RED) with this bold new iPhone and hope customers think it is as… Read full this story
- Apple Said to Ready Camera-Focused Pro iPhone Models, New iPad Lineup, Larger MacBook Pro
- iPhone 'X' names have nowhere to go in 2019
- Apple needs the iPhone SE 2 right now. Here's why
- Here's why we need an iPhone SE 2 right now
- With the iPhone XR and XS Max, the small phone is officially dead
- Pixel 3 vs. iPhone XS: Which phone has the best camera and portrait mode?
- Apple is opening up its world of iPhone recycling
- The iPhone 11 rumors are starting to take shape
- iPhone 11: Here's everything you get if you upgrade from a 6S
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Review
iPhone 8 review: The upgrade many people will be looking for have 289 words, post on www.imore.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.