LONDON (AP) – The Duchess of Cambridge entered a London hospital Monday in labor, Britain’s royal palace said. The baby will be a third child for her and husband Prince William and fifth in line to the throne. The 36-year-old duchess and her husband travelled by car from their Kensington Palace home to the private Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital in central London. The palace said Kate was in “the early stages of labour.”William and Kate married in 2011 and have two other children: Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, who turns 3 next month. Both were born at the same hospital, as were William and his younger brother Prince Harry. The baby, whose gender has not been announced, will be Queen Elizabeth II’s sixth great-grandchild and fifth in line to the throne, after grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William and the two older siblings.The new arrival will bump Prince Harry to sixth place in the line of succession. The 36-year-old duchess, formerly Kate Middleton, carried out her last official engagement on March 22 before going on maternity leave. No exact due date has been given, with officials saying only that the baby was due in April. As in… Read full this story
- In Pictures: Royal Brides Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton, Princess Diana and the Queen
- How old are Kate Middleton and Prince William, what’s their age difference and when was Prince Louis born?
- Will Kate Middleton be Queen, what’s her official royal title and will it change once Prince William becomes King?
- Kate Middleton’s exes and previous relationships revealed … and she definitely has a type
- Remember Kate and William’s adorable bridesmaids? Here’s what they look like now
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Royal Wedding 2018: Live Updates
- Kate Middleton debuted her beautiful ‘push present’ from Prince William at the Royal Wedding
- The A to Z of the Royal Wedding
- How Meghan Markle will use her royal voice
- Royal wedding live: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to get married
Royal Birth Expected as Duchess Kate Enters Labour have 327 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.