By: PTI | Mumbai | Published: April 21, 2018 7:52:08 pm Salman Khan at court in Jodhpur. (Express photo) Related News A Mumbai court today cancelled a bailable arrest warrant against Bollywood star Salman Khan in the 2002 hit and run case, in which the Maharashtra government’s appeal against his acquittal is pending before the Supreme Court. Earlier this month, the court had issued the warrant against the actor for not furnishing the surety as per the directions of the apex court. Khan, 52, today appeared before Additional Sessions Judge M G Deshpande and completed all the formalities of furnishing the surety, after which the court cancelled the warrant. In February this year, he had approached the apex court seeking discharge of his surety given by his former publicist Reshma Shetty, stating that he wanted to replace it with the surety of his bodyguard Shera alias Gurmeet Singh Jolly. The top court, which is hearing the appeal filed against his acquittal in the case by the state government, had allowed his plea on February 23. He was asked to comply with the process. The sessions court had issued two notices to Khan this year – once on March 5, which was… Read full this story
- Salman Khan visits SRK at 'Mannat' after Aryan's detention in drugs case; Suniel Shetty says 'give that child a breather'
- Mumbai court temporarily blocks game based on Salman's Khan's hit-and-run incident
- Salman Khan gets temporary relief from Mumbai court over a mobile game
- When Shah Rukh Khan Said If His Family Is Ever In Trouble, Salman Khan Will Always Be By His Side
- Shah Rukh Khan Knew Salman Khan Will Be There in Times Of Trouble, Watch Viral Video
- Aryan Khan and two others to remain in NCB custody till Oct 7, orders Mumbai court
- Mumbai court denies bail to Aryan Khan and two others in drugs case, to remain lodged in Arthur Road jail
- Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan & Now Aryan Khan: Why Lawyer Satish Maneshinde is Bollywood's Go-to Man
- Aryan Khan Drug Case: Who is Satish Maneshinde, the lawyer defending SRK's son Aryan Khan in drugs case?
- Mumbai court sends Aryan Khan & seven others to judicial custody for 14 days in drugs case
Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Mumbai court cancels arrest warrant against the actor have 350 words, post on indianexpress.com at April 21, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.