Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why is back and fans couldn’t be more delighted, especially those eager to learn more about Hannah Baker’s decision to end her life. During the second season of the show, Hannah’s (Katherine Langford) mother shared a note with Clay Jensen (Dylan Minnette) that she found on one of the family computers. The note was a detailed list Hannah left of ‘reasons why not’ to kill herself. In total, she came up with 11 — two of which were Clay. During the second season of 13 Reasons Why, Clay Jensen (Dylan Minette) and friends searched for justice and closure after Hannah Baker’s (Kathering Langford) suicide ‘Eleven reasons. She came up just short,’ Olivia (Kate Walsh) said to Clay. ‘She left so many out — you know that don’t you? No matter how many reasons there might be why, there are always more why not.’ So what were the rest of Hannah Baker’s reasons why not? Check it out. Hannah Baker’s 11 reasons why not ‘Mom and dad’ ‘They will blame themselves and it’s not their fault.’ ‘New York ‘I could get there someday. If not college, then after college. And maybe I could start over there.’ ‘Clay’ ‘He… Read full this story
- Google Searches on Suicide Surge After '13 Reasons Why' Release: Study
- 6 burning questions we have after The Morning Show’s season finale
- Season-Finale Recap: OMFG
- Teen Suicides Spike More Than 28 Percent A Month After Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Was Released, Study Shows
- Psychology in "13 Reasons Why"
- '13 Reasons Why' Season 2 Should Be Delayed Over Depiction of Teenage Suicide, Conservative Group Says
- Season Finale Recap: Cut the Feed
- What’s on TV Monday: ‘His Dark Materials’ season finale
- ‘Power’ Creator On That Season Finale Shooting, What’s Next & How It Ends
- Season-Finale Recap: Last Looks
13 Reason Why Season 2 finale: Hannah Baker's note revealed have 295 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 24, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.