Vladimir Gusakov and Bai Chunli MINSK, 23 May (BelTA) – The National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (NASB) is interested in cooperation with the Chinese Academy of Sciences in the area of nanotechnologies and biotechnologies, BelTA learned from Chairman of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (NASB) Vladimir Gusakov on 23 May.The promising avenues of cooperation include space exploration, nano and biotechnologies, new materials, lasers, medical technologies, and mechanical engineering.As many as 20 joint research centers and labs have been set up at premises of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus together with Chinese partners with a view to developing and adapting cutting-edge technologies and promoting them onto foreign markets. Vladimir Gusakov pointed out that today China successfully develops promising avenues relating to microelectronics, electric vehicles, supercomputers, and electricity accumulators.The National Academy of Sciences of Belarus and the large Chinese aviation company AVIC have set up the joint venture Aviation Technologies and Complexes to make unmanned aerial vehicles. Vladimir Gusakov believes that the Chinese Academy of Sciences may join the project.President of the Chinese Academy of Sciences Bai Chunli confirmed interest in advancing the bilateral cooperation as he visited the National Academy of Sciences of… Read full this story
- Chinese Academy of Sciences expands international cooperation
- Mexico's Market – A New Venue for China-US Competition?
- Is the staggeringly profitable business of scientific publishing bad for science?
- Academy supports more labs for frontier science
- U.S. Academies gives cautious go-ahead to gene drive
- China Focus: Phase-one deal marks important step toward reshaping China-U.S. economic, trade ties
- Friendship and cooperation – mainstream of Vietnam-China relations
- China aiming to become global sporting power
- Robert Reich: Trump's China Tariffs Could Push America Into a Recession | Opinion
- Cultural tourism booming in China
Belarus' Academy of Sciences interested in cooperation with China in nano, biotechnologies have 284 words, post on eng.belta.by at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.