WUHAN, 21 May (BelTA) – Belarus and China will look for a new model of cooperation in the area of electronic commerce. The statement was made by Aleksei Matsevilo, Head of the Central Office for Economic Integration of the Belarusian Economy Ministry, in his speech during the international seminar Belt and Road. Introduction to Hubei in the city of Wuhan, BelTA has learned.The official stressed that China President Xi Jinping had suggested a new idea for building a common destiny community as part of the Belt and Road initiative. It is a great idea of the 21st century. It is necessary to work together to implement it, he said.“Joint development of the countries within the framework of the concept goes beyond simple trade. We are talking about more advanced manufacturing cooperation and integration on the basis of mutual placement of manufacturing facilities,” said the Belarusian Economy Ministry representative. “During the seminar we saw a strong interest in advancing cooperation with Belarus on the part of Hubei Province companies. Those are companies with a high manufacturing level and high-quality products.”Aleksei Matsevilo pointed out that the Economy Ministry is in charge of raising foreign investments in Belarus. Economy Minister Vladimir Zinovsky heads… Read full this story
- Belarus, Italy mulling over new projects
- Belarus seeks to liberalize trade with another 12 states
- Farage seeking 'new party' for elections
- Open China?
- 'Why Donald Trump is the man to strike a deal between China and Taiwan'
- Germany Surpasses Japan, Russia With World's Biggest Trade Surplus in 2018
- Cui Qiming: Belarus and China are all-weather friends
- Trade truce between the US and China
- Ambassador: China intends to launch new big economic projects in Belarus
- Kazakhstan opens doors to new foreign investment
Belarus, China urged to seek new online trade cooperation model have 277 words, post on eng.belta.by at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.