CBS Sports has a picks and projections site called SportsLine. Its picks are powered by advanced computer simulations and sports insiders, experts, and former bookmakers. Visit SportsLine now for full details. Use promo code “TOUCHDOWN” and you can get your first month of SportsLine for a buck, courtesy of the Pick Six Podcast . The robed giants of the United States Supreme Court leapt headfirst into the 21st century first thing on Monday morning when the justices handed New Jersey a 6-3 victory that wiped out the federal ban on sports gambling. In other words: betting on sports is now legal, sort of. The floodgates are certainly open for states to begin profiting from the legalization of sports betting; the various sports entities moving around chess pieces over the last few months and years should have been an indication about what was coming down the pipe. Many of these leagues did lip service towards battling the legalization of gambling, but they know the reality is it will further line their already plush coffers and create a spike of interest for even the biggest of sports leagues. (Looking at you, NFL .) So let’s run through some questions you might have… Read full this story
- Same-Sex Marriage: Supreme Court Rules in Favor, President Obama Calls It 'Victory for America'
- Supreme Court ruling on mandates may depend on how the justices value vaccines
- Starbucks Scraps Vaccine Mandate — Here’s How Large Companies Are Responding To Supreme Court Ruling
- Business groups score victory with Supreme Court ruling
- Biden 'Disappointed' by Supreme Court Ruling on OSHA Vaccine Mandate
- Hospitals Confront the Fallout From Supreme Court Ruling on Vaccine Mandate
- Starbucks Cancels COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate After Supreme Court Ruling
- Why the NRA is betting big on Trump Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch
- California Supreme Court rules prisons cannot consider violent felons for early release
- NY bishop doesn't see conflict between pope's criticism of those protesting COVID restrictions and Supreme Court ruling
Can I legally bet on sports now? Everything you need to know about Supreme Court's ruling have 316 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 14, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.