Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Danica Patrick on her last race, the Indy 500 that got away, and why she can win “She’s always had this attitude, this look that says, ‘Come take a shot at me.'” Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Join the Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Subscribe Today Log In Subscribed, but don’t have a login? Activate your digital access. Zak Keefer, [email protected] Published 9:27 a.m. ET May 18, 2018 | Updated 10:29 a.m. ET May 18, 2018 Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Gallery | Danica Patrick at Indianapolis Motor Speedway Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Danica Patrick waves at fans on Meridian Street during the IPL 500 Festival Parade on Saturday in Indianapolis. (Jacob Kriese/The Star) Jacob Kriese Fullscreen Buy Photo 5/8/06 Danica Patrick is seen in a portrait for Star sports. (Rob Goebel/Indianapolis Star) <b>12/26/2009 – A17 – MAIN – 1ST – THE INDIANAPOLIS STAR</b><br /> Rob Goebel,… Read full this story
- Danica Patrick - Race Car Driver Or Cover Model?
- Five Things You Can Learn About Winning From Danica Patrick
- TAG Heur Indy 500 - Read This Before You Buy a TAG Heuer Indy 500 Watch!
- Will Patrick's IRL Win Have a Ripple Effect in NASCAR?
- NASCAR Race Legends - Cale Yarborough
- NASCAR Race Legend - Tim Richmond
- NASCAR Race Legend - Tony Stewart
- NASCAR Race Legend - Marvin Panch
- NASCAR Race Legends
- NASCAR Race Legends - Tim Flock
Danica Patrick on her last race, the Indy 500 that got away, and why she can win have 277 words, post on www.indystar.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.