Harry, Prince of Wales, and Meghan Markle, previous Suits standout and future Duchess, had about as much of a whirlwind romance as you can have when one half of the couple is a prince in line for the throne (even if he’ll probably never sit on it). They met, went public, got engaged, and are getting married all within two years. (That sound you hear is my mother saying “See, it can be done that fast!”) By all accounts, they look very much in love and have bonded over many mutual interests. But along the way, some of their most notable moments had to do with sports. Herein, some of the most high profile and under the radar sports moments from this royal romance. Which is definitely sports. First public appearance at the Invictus Games As noted, this relationship was pretty compact. The news of it breaking was mostly anticlimactic, with it simply leaking rather than being broken wide open with paparazzi catching a huge private moment or the pair being able to step out as a couple on their own volition. Their public debut as a couple, then, was huge. And it came at a high-profile sporting event close… Read full this story
- Why Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding dress probably cost less than Kate Middleton’s gown
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveal Royal wedding florist
- Here's Why Queen Elizabeth's Annual Christmas Speech Excluded Prince Harry & Meghan Markle
- An etiquette guru's guide to behaving correctly and why the royal wedding will likely irritate him
- 21 of the most iconic (and expensive) royal wedding dresses in history - from Kate Middleton to Princess Diana
- Royal wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's nuptials 'a big statement' in a time of turbulent race relations
- Royal wedding: German broadcaster ZDF accused of racism in its coverage
- Royal Wedding cost – how much was Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding and who paid for the party?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: What time is the Royal wedding and how can I watch?
- Sign of a united front? Kate Middleton and Prince William include snaps of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and Archie in their 'year in review' video - winning praise for the 'beautiful' gesture
Harry and Meghan’s relationship proves the Royal Wedding is sports have 365 words, post on www.sbnation.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.