Pakistan Disabled Cricket team will take part in the Tri-Nation Series in England from 8th to 13th of July this Year. Nehaar Aalim will lead National Team in which teams of host England and Bangladesh will take part. Pakistan will play against Bangladesh in event’s first match on 9th of July. SQUAD: Nihar Alam (capt), Jahanzeb Tiwana (vc), Hasnain Alam, Arif Masih, Saif Ullah (wk), M Shahbaz, Wajid Alam, Majid Hussain, Rehan Ghani Mirza, Abdullah Ejaz, Waqaf Shah, Malik Kashif, Matloob Qureshi, M Haris, Sher Ali, Farhan Saeed. Reserve players: Abdullah Khan, Adil Abbasi, Zubair Saleem and Rao Javed. Team officials: Amiruddin Ansari (manager), Sabih Azhar (head coach), Iqbal Imam (batting coach), M Javed (bowling coach), Noman Palekar (team doctor), Rashid Qureshi (trainer), Ali Christian (analyst) and M Nizam (media manager).
- AP Source: Jordan changing team name to Hornets
- Members of police probe team named
- Joe Root says losing hurts but he wants to carry on as England captain
- England coach Chris Silverwood wants Test team to get the basics right
- Australia retain the Ashes after England fail to save fourth Test at Old Trafford
- England find individual heroics are no match for Australia’s potency
- Lame ducks Rory Burns and Joe Root leave England needing Ashes miracle
- Darren Gough ‘honoured’ to work with England in run-up to New Zealand series
- Cricket’s popularity gains ground in Philippines
- Pakistan minister offers Taliban a cricket match for peace
Pak disabled cricket team named for Tri-Series in England have 237 words, post on www.radio.gov.pk at May 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.