It’s supposed to be all about the OnePlus 6 today, but plenty of companies are looking to make people forget that a brand new Android flagship is about to launch. HTC unveiled a blockchain phone just a day before OnePlus was set to take the stage in London, Nokia unveiled its first iPhone X clone in China, and Samsung unveiled two new versions of the Galaxy S9. Don’t get too excited about the red and gold Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, however, because you can’t have them. Don’t Miss: Who needs an Apple Watch when this $77 smartwatch lasts 45 days per charge? Unless you plan to travel to a distant land, the Sunrise Gold and Burgundy Red Galaxy S9 editions will be out of your reach. Just like with previous color updates, Samsung is launching the gold and red models only in a few markets. The Burgundy Red edition will be available in Korea and China this May, while the Sunrise Gold will launch in June in a slew of markets, including Australia, Chile, Germany, Hong Kong, Korea, Mexico, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Other markets will follow after that, but there’s no word on any… Read full this story
- Samsung confirms 'slow sales' for Galaxy S9 and a 'reasonable' price for Note 9
- The Gorgeous New Mercedes S-Class Promo Makes No Sense In A Good Way
- The Trump campaign just unveiled a new hat slogan: ‘Make Mexico Great Again Also’ (Seriously.)
- The best Samsung Galaxy S9 deals in August 2018
- Epic iPhone X, Galaxy S9 Plus, Huawei P20 Pro, Pixel 2 camera showdown
- Samsung Galaxy S9 price drops to $599 as the Note 9 approaches
- New Mercedes-Benz model teased. What could it be?
- The best Samsung Galaxy S9 prices for November and Black Friday 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Samsung DeX 101: Turn a Galaxy phone into your primary computer
Samsung just unveiled two gorgeous new Galaxy S9 models that are going to make you very angry have 318 words, post on bgr.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.