Police must have plan to protect “street knights” Chairman Phong visits a street knight in the hospital In a tour to People’s 115 hospital to visit “street guardians” who were stabbed while trying to stop a gang of four robbers from stealing an expensive scooter, Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong today stressed police in the city must have plan to protect “street knights”. Chairman Phong added that it is needed to protect these men who are ready to sacrifice for the city people’s safety and property. The ‘street knights’ yesterday followed the gang of robbers from Tan Binh District to district 3 where they stopped in front of the store and started to steal an SH scooter parked there. Being chased by the street guardians, the gang of robbers took out weapons to aggressively fight back. Consequently, two men died and three men were seriously wounded. Hospital deputy director Dr. Bui Minh Trang said that the hospital admitted three men who were rushed to the hospital in critical condition. Forty-two year old Nguyen Van Thoi and 29 year old Nguyen Hoang Nam had wound in their heart and their body turned blue. Despite doctors’… Read full this story
- Thursday briefing: Brexit 'sets back economy for decade'
- NBA Briefs: Memphis’ bizarre situation, Trade Deadline mayhem
- Nancy Pelosi RIPS UP Donald Trump's speech: State of the Union ends in open warfare between speaker and president as he praises his achievements and attacks 'socialism' to cheers of 'four more years' from Republicans - while Democrats walk out in disgust
- Kirk Douglas dead at 103: Spartacus star's heartbroken son Michael Douglas shares news of Hollywood legend's passing
- Chinese man, 56, catches the killer coronavirus 'within 15 SECONDS' of standing next to an infected woman at a market
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area Business Briefs for Feb. 9, 2020
- Ayatollah says damp squib revenge raid for Soleimani's assassination is 'not enough' after Iran ineffectually fires 22 ballistic missiles at two US bases in Iraq - but fails to kill anyone
- Rodrigo Duterte: the president warlord of the Philippines
- China may delay annual meeting of parliament due to virus outbreak: sources
- Sokoto govt approves new minimum wage
Social News In Brief 15/5 have 361 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.