By Curtis Pashelka | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group May 31, 2018 at 5:02 am SANTA CLARA — 49ers defensive lineman Solomon Thomas does not know what more he or anyone else could have done to help prevent the death of his older sister Ella. There are no easy answers, only the questions that he’s kept asking himself in the four months since she committed suicide in their hometown of Coppell, Texas. “You always look back at every situation,” Thomas said. “How could I have handled this? Should I have reached out at this time? Because I knew my sister. We were extremely close and we were always talking, we were always there for each other. “You go back through all of the situations and try to analyze everything and see what happened. But at the end of the day, a lot happened and it’s just crazy.” Saturday, Thomas will join family and friends in Dallas for ‘The Out of the Darkness Overnight Walk’ that benefits the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The event not only seeks to honor Ella Thomas, who was 24 when she died Jan. 23, but help erase the stigma around depression and mental health issues…. Read full this story
- Zendaya and Jacob Elordi Prove They’re More Than Just "Best Friends" With a Kiss
- Kylie Jenner Reveals How She and ''Best Friend'' Travis Scott Successfully Co-Parent Stormi
- Vanessa Bryant Shares Old Interview of Late Husband Kobe Calling Her His 'Best Friend'
- A high school student is growing out his hair for his sick sister. When administrators asked him to cut it, he withdrew from school
- Who will Beatrice's bridesmaids be? Royal could be set for a VERY starry wedding party with friends such as Ellie Goulding and Karlie Kloss joining Princess Eugenie to accompany her down the aisle
- Stacey Solomon posts picture of Joe Swash’s pants dumped on table and rages: ‘Put your stuff away!’
- Man, It’s a Hot One: The Oral History of Santana and Rob Thomas’ ‘Smooth’
- The best HBO series
- The 10 Best Comedy Books of 2018
- Academy Awards: Oscars time is nearly here! Catch up with our live bloggers on their picks, from best picture to worst snub
Solomon Thomas opens up about his sister’s suicide: “She was my best friend” have 358 words, post on www.eastbaytimes.com at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.