At the 2018 Auto Expo in February, Tata had on display the souped-up versions of the Tiago and Tigor. The Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Tigor JTP are the results of the company’s partnership with Jayem Automotives under the JT Special Vehicles banner. The Tata Tiago JTP has been spotted by an Overdrive reader undergoing testing on public roads. While the test mule is partially camouflaged, the image does reveal detailing identical to the Tiago JTP that was present at the 2018 Auto Expo. It gets a sportier front bumper and a functional vent on the hood. At the back, the Tata Tiago JTP features a sportier bumper, a twin-pipe exhaust tip, and a faux diffuser along the bottom edge of the bumper. While the test mule gets the regular Tiago’s headlamps, the unit showcased at the Auto Expo featured the Tigor’s headlamps with projector units and black bezels. The cabin features red highlights around the aircon vents and contrast red stitching on the upholstery and steering wheel. There is ‘JTP’ branding on the seat back as well. The Tata Tiago JTP, as showcased at the Auto Expo, features a 1.2 L Revotron turbo petrol engine developing 110 PS at 5,000 rpm… Read full this story
- BlackBerry: Can it find a way to grow?
- Cyberwar: A guide to the frightening future of online conflict
- Microsoft is on a quest to move more of its cloud services to Azure
- 2008 predictions: how they fared
- What A 21st Century Battleship Could Look Like
- The Pentagon is set to make a big push toward open source software next year
- Week in review: War in Iraq
- This Week In The Business: Switches Get Riches
- Apple vs. FBI: Here's everything you need to know (FAQ)
- IRS sets up dedicated cybercrime unit to combat identity theft
Tata Tiago JTP spied for the first time; launch this fiscal have 291 words, post on indianautosblog.com at May 30, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.