We’re still two years away from real heat of the 2020 presidential campaign, but it might be time for the mainstream media to start filing in-kind contributions to the Trump 2020 reelection campaign. Over the last 18 months, many in the media have abandoned any appearance of objectivity and balance in favor of an all-out attempt to further the political agenda of the left — namely the impeachment of Donald Trump. With every aggravating month that Trump stays firmly ensconced in the White House, it’s clear that Trump is the mainstream media’s Moby Dick and that they’re Captain Ahab in their deranged pursuit of the great white whale. However, they should be reminded that it didn’t end so well for Captain Ahab. There have been excuses along the way that mistakes were made in some of the reporting, but at a certain point, systematic “honest mistakes” cease to be honest. They’ve become intentional. Last week’s “reporting” that Donald Trump had somehow referred to all illegal immigrants as “animals” instead of simply referring to MS-13 gang members was so blatant it was laughable. It was a hit job that one would expect to see from a partisan campaign or campaign committee…. Read full this story
- FNC’s Tucker Carlson: Same ‘Deep State’ We Pledged Not to Trust Is Pushing for Conflict with Iran
- Trump needs the 'deep state' more than ever
- Tucker Slams Soleimani Intel: Now We Trust the Deep State?
- Tucker Carlson on intelligence community: 'About 20 minutes ago we were denouncing these people as the deep state'
- ‘Pardon The Skepticism’: Tucker Carlson Wonders Why Everyone Is Suddenly Trusting The Deep State On Iran
- Mainstream Media Resort to Propaganda When Covering Idlib - Independent Journalist Bartlett
- WATCH: American Mainstream Media Mourns Death Of Iran Terrorist Leader
- Tucker Carlson Slams Pompeo, Soleimani Intel for Claiming Iran Risk of Terror Has Increased: We Trust the 'Deep State' Now?
- Lara Logan: Mainstream media forgetting Iranians who are celebrating Soleimani's death
- Fox News Welcomes ‘Deep State’ Intelligence Findings When They Lead to Conflict With Iran
The mainstream media — the lap dogs of the deep state and propaganda arm of the left have 345 words, post on thehill.com at May 22, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.