Chatbots are the most accessible way to leverage AI, and major brands are demonstrating how they can create powerful, engaging human-to-AI experiences and transform customer service. Join Western Union’s chief customer experience officer and others at this VB Live event to dive right into the chatbot phenomenon — and leave with actionable ideas on implementing AI-powered customer support. Register here for free. “I’m looking at ways we can improve our customer care experience, how we can provide more digital self-service tools to our customers, and bots fall under that category,” says Stanley Yung, chief customer experience officer at Western Union, the global money transfer giant, operating in 200 countries around the world, with about $300 billion moved in principal in nearly 130 currencies across all its services. While their business still remains primarily retail-based, Yung says, they want to also create digital relationships with their customers to communicate with them, engage them, meet their needs in better ways — and even set the stage for a transition into fully digital transactions. Their self-service Facebook Messenger bot is a significant lever for digitizing their retail customer base, he says. “We have this philosophy that we want to be where our customers… Read full this story
- Hedge Funds Are Buying The Western Union Company (WU)
- St. Nicholas students 'race' to learn healthy living (republicanherald)
- Learn the Live NBA odds and win!
- Learning to live with a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis at 31
- The 80/20 Rule…Learn It, Live it, Love it
- Jimmy Peters: England's first black rugby union international
- TV channel and live stream information for Wales vs Georgia
- England vs USA rugby TV channel and live stream details
- Police and trading standards operation at shops on Union Street
- Exclusive – Rand Paul Makes ‘The Case Against Socialism’: ‘History is Replete With Examples of Socialism Gone Awry’
Western Union has gone all in on their chatbot — learn why (VB Live) have 302 words, post on venturebeat.com at May 9, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.