This ABC show started off with a bang in its pilot last year and hasn’t let up since. They’ve been playing with your heartstrings for two entire seasons, yanking you from anxious with adrenaline to heartbroken over the death of Alex, and you can bet on something big going down in Designated Survivor season 2 episode 22, which we now sadly know is the series finale. Since there will be no season three of Designated Survivor, then the demise of reluctant president Tom Kirkman is most definitely on the table. ABC had not confirmed the series for a third season at the beginning of the year, so it’s possible this limbo was written into the season two script. Though Kiefer Sutherland was hopeful for his character and the series, despite the network’s seeming reluctance to renew, things didn’t work out in the end and ABC decided to cancel the political drama. The actor emphasized that the show demonstrates success in its 22-episode runs when other shows have shorter seasons, but was open to the idea of the third installment of Designated Survivor being shorter if that’s what it takes to bring it back. “I don’t know if it can [run… Read full this story
- Where are the bones of Hans Holbein? I spent lockdown solving art's grisliest mystery
- Peacock is live: Prices, free trials, discounts, devices, shows and movies
- The Complete Timeline of the Many Attempts to ‘Cancel’ Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star
- Peacock: Prices, free trials, discounts, devices, shows and movies
- Coronavirus latest: WHO says health workers account for 10% of global infections
What time does the Designated Survivor series finale start, end? have 264 words, post on www.metro.us at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.