Wales’ coastline looks amazing whatever the weather – even with howling wind and crashing waves there’s an unbeatable rugged majesty to it. But when the sun’s shining and the temperature is soaring who on Earth would want to be anywhere else? There’s only one more thing that could make it even better, a tall sweaty glass of cold beer in your hand to help slake the thirst you built up surveying all that natural beauty . Lucky for you then we’ve rounded up the best Welsh seaside watering holes where you can eat and drink while the mercury continues to rise. 1. The Ship Inn, Tresaith The pub sits neatly in the sheltered sandy bay named after the River Saith which cascades as a waterfall over the cliffs to the beach. Inside you will find traditional brick features and low wooden beams. The heated terrace is a good size, and the perfect place to enjoy summer days or evenings overlooking Tresaith beach. Visit sabrain.com 2.The Monachty, Aberaeron A traditional seaside pub, the Monachty has stunning river and harbour views from its veranda, so take a seat and watch the lights twinkling off the water. Inside, the cosy bar with a… Read full this story
- Swery’s The Good Life Launches on Fig Seeking $1.5 Million
- Crap Shoot: Callahan's Crosstime Saloon
- The Dota 2 Experience, Part One
- Rift prepares us for the coming of Maelforge, Dragon Lord of the Fire Plane
- PUBG Vs. Fortnite: A Comparison Of These Different Battle Royale Games
- ARK: Survival Evolved Leveling Tips, Spending Engram Points Effectively
21 Welsh seaside pubs to quench your thirst during the heatwave have 255 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at June 27, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.