SHE credited his love for getting her through a painful break-up. But sadly, this time guitarist Felix White has served up heartache for Florence Welch. I can reveal the couple have called time on their romance, with the split set to be laid bare on her upcoming record High As Hope. A music source said: “Florence and Felix are childhood friends and have always shared a very deep connection, but things haven’t worked out. “While they remain on good terms, the split has been tough on Florence and she hasn’t held back on her new album — writing and singing is how she’s dealt with it.” Florence and Maccabees star Felix, who went to school together in Dulwich, South London, became music’s hot new couple back in 2015 after her rocky romance with events planner James Nesbitt — not to be confused with the actor — ended. That split inspired tearjerker album How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, which was nominated for five Grammys and also included tunes about Felix. He told Bizarre at the time: “It’s a wonderful record. It means a lot.” But he probably won’t be quite so appreciative this time. High As Hope, out on June… Read full this story
- Florence and the Machine and Gorillaz Fight for the Future on Their New Albums
- Shelby Lynne on Her New Album, Upcoming Film Role, and Friendship With Tony Joe White
- Is it all over between Adele and Skepta? Grime artist hints at 'doomed romance in new album track after dating for five months'
- Chris Brown Previews New Album ‘X’: ‘The Negativity Is in the Past’
- Lucinda Williams on her new album taking aim at domestic abusers, social media users and the man in the White House
- Lady Gaga’s New Album: Here’s Everything We Know About ‘Chromatica’
- ‘It Kind Of Felt Like I Was Ending His Life’: NY Nurse Shares Heartbreaking Story Of Coronavirus Patient Whose Family Watched Him Die Over FaceTime
- Florence and the Machine Share ‘Third Eye’ Video, the Finale to Her Epic
- Newly-single Jesy Nelson shares sultry selfies in a blonde bombshell wig... amid claims ex Chris Hughes is 'confident' he'll win her her back
- The Weeknd reveals his new track Faith reflects on the 'darkest time in his life' and his album After Hours revisits his past 'demons'
Florence Welch to share heartbreak on new album after Maccabee’s Felix White calls time on romance have 381 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.