As Kit Harington and Rose Leslie prepare to tie the knot on Saturday, preparations are well underway for the highly-anticipated nuptials, which will take place at the remote Wardhill Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. And MailOnline has an exclusive look at the breathtaking property where the pair, who are both aged 31 and met while playing adversaries-turned-lovers on Game Of Thrones, will become husband and wife in a matter of hours. A large marquee has been erected on the sprawling grounds of the 12th Century castle, which also happens to be the childhood home of redhead beauty Rose – with the abode having been in the Leslie family for 900 years. Nuptials: Former Game Of Thrones co-stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are set to the tie the knot in Scotland on Saturday Make an impact like Rose in a floral jacquard gown by Erdem Erdem ‘Janelle’ floral jacquard gown Sold out! Shop the current line here… Visit site Rose Leslie and Kit Harington looked super loved up at the Game Of Thrones premiere in Los Angeles back in 2017. And whilst Kit was very dapper in his suit, it was of course Rose who stole the show in a dramatic… Read full this story
- Bride and Groom Of Thrones: Kit Harington and Rose Leslie marry in romantic Scottish wedding
- After Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer romance rumours swirled – what happened to TV couples who dated in real life?
- The Asian Pop Stars Taking Center Stage
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry warned ‘she’ll RUIN your life’ in ‘shallow’ quest for fame by Meg’s brother
- Hollywood at a Fever Pitch
- The Best British TV Shows on Netflix Right Now (August 2021) | Digital Trends
- His Name Was Emmett Till
- Prince Harry under pressure as petition over royal titles signed by thousands
- Meghan Markle latest news: Prince Harry & Duchess ‘to return to work’ and ‘have busy period ahead’ after Lilibet leave
- Royal Family news: Queen ‘plans to lawyer up’ over ‘constant attacks’ amid concerns Harry’s memoirs will breach privacy
Game Of Thrones wedding EXCLUSIVE: Inside the historic Scottish castle where Kit Harington and Rose Leslie will tie the knot in a matter of hours... where rooms go for an eye-watering £4K PER NIGHT have 326 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 22, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.