German second seed Alexander Zverev and Novak Djokovic edged closer to a possible French Open semifinal clash of generations, with the youngster edging out Karen Khachanov and the former champion seeing off Fernando Verdasco in the last 16 on Sunday. The 21-year-old Zverev claimed his third successive comeback win in five sets to reach his first Grand Slam quarterfinal, beating Russian Khachanov 4-6, 7-6 (7/4), 2-6, 6-3, 6-3. Djokovic eased past Spanish veteran Verdasco 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 and will play in the last eight at Roland Garros for a record 12th time. Zverev produced some stunning tennis in the closing stages of a dramatic fourth-round victory and will next face Dominic Thiem who reached a third successive quarterfinal in Paris by seeing off Japan’s Kei Nishikori 6-2, 6-0, 5-7, 6-4. World number 38 Khachanov has now lost at the last-16 stage at Roland Garros twice in a row, while Zverev ended his wait for a maiden major last-eight appearance at the 12th attempt. “Well, I’m young, so I might as well stay on court, get some practice and entertain you guys,” smiled Zverev, who is bidding to become the first German man to win the French Open since 1937. “Me… Read full this story
- Tips To Manage & Overcome Excessive Sweating
- How to Control Excessive Sweating - Learn How to Manage Your Excessive Sweating
- Is There a Cure For Excessive Underarm Sweating?
- Is There a Remedy For Excessive Sweating?
- Is Your Sweating Excessive?
- Are You Sweating Night and Day?
- Strategies to Overcome Excessive Sweating
- How Can I Stop My Sweating Armpits Problem?
- Discover How to Stop Sweating Naturally
- How to Stop From Sweating Like Crazy!
Zverev made to sweat again have 269 words, post on www.deccanherald.com at June 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.