Ambati Rayudu on Tuesday said he still dreams of playing for India and was working on his game to achieve that. “Of course, I have not yet given up hope of playing for India. The dream of playing for India very much remains. I have been working on my game,” Rayudu, who was one of the star performers for CSK in their victorious campaign in the recent IPL, told reporters. “I hope to take the test again in the coming days and hope to clear it,” he added without mentioning Yo-Yo test. The stylish Hyderabad batsman, who was initially picked to be part of the Indian ODI team for the series in England, was pulled out after he failed the Yo-Yo test. He has been roped in as the mentor of the junior Super Kings squad that will tour England to play in the Junior International Academy tournament. Rayudu said playing for CSK brought out the best in him and he hoped to do even better next season. “The franchise made me feel at home. The environment in the team, the warmth of fans, atmosphere and the team management propelled us to give our best. I must thank every player…. Read full this story
- Ambati Rayudu wants to come out of retirement, willing to play for Hyderabad
- Asia Cup: MS Dhoni Is "Everybody's Go-To Man In The Team", Says Ambati Rayudu
- Dinesh Karthik Hopeful of India comeback for ICC T20 World Cup as a Finisher; Should Rishabh Pant Be Worried?
- Ignored for World Cup, Rayudu retires from cricket
- Gambhir lambasts selection panel after Rayudu calls it a day
- India vs West Indies, 1st ODI: India resume ODI life after World Cup heartbreak
- ICC World Cup 2019: KL Rahul could be an option for India at No 4: Vengsarkar
- ‘Biotech R&D makes India hub of quality drugs, vaccines’: Trevor Mundel of Gates foundation
- COMMENT-Thin man, fat man: The Israeli army anecdote India would do well to heed
- Celebrating 500th Test: India's most memorable wins at home
Ambati Rayudu: I have not yet given up hope of playing for India have 327 words, post on www.dnaindia.com at July 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.