The concept of the premium Chromebook isn’t exactly new – it’s been kicked around for about as long as Google’s laptop brand itself. However, that concept has never been fully realized – until the Asus Chromebook Flip. We could talk all day about where previous devices went wrong, but with this Chromebook that’s unnecessary. The Asus Chromebook Flip really is the answer to all of your premium Chromebook-ing needs.While it won’t meet the same level of raw power offered by something like the Google Pixelbook, it doesn’t need to – at half the price, it offers specs nearly identical to its competition.Asus Chromebook Flip C302 | was $499 now $399 on AmazonAsus Chromebook Flip C302 is one of the best Chromebooks you can buy today. And, for Amazon Prime Day, you can pick one up for yourself with an Intel Core m3 processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage for 20% off.View DealThis is exactly where the Asus Chromebook Flip outshines all of its competition.What’s even more impressive is that the Asus Chromebook Flip rocks a 360-degree hinge that lets it “flip” inside out – hence its name. At 12.5 inches and 2.6 pounds, the Asus Chromebook Flip isn’t… Read full this story
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 vs Lenovo Chromebook C340-15: Which should you buy?
- Amazon hacks up to 80% off the price of these Asus laptops
- Dealmaster: All the Cyber Monday 2019 tech deals that are still hot
- The best 2-in-1 laptop 2020: find the best convertible laptop for your needs
- Best 2-in-1 PCs in 2020 for when you need a laptop and tablet in one
Asus Chromebook Flip review have 272 words, post on www.techradar.com at July 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.