Dong Du orange, a specialty of Hai Phong (Source: hpap.vn) Hai Phong (VNA) – The northern port city of Hai Phong has rolled out several measures to support and form value chains for its agro-fisheries products. According to Dinh Cong Toan, Vice Director of the municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the department plans to work with relevant agencies to expand markets for major products and those with strong trademarks and origin certificates. The city will strengthen links among producers, enterprises, supermarkets, shops and consumers, he said. Toan revealed that Hai Phong will work to lure investors to agriculture, especially high-tech agriculture, while developing the product information and traceability system for farm produce. He said the department will also expand satellite farmer households in cultivation, breeding and aquaculture to serve the demand of enterprises, individuals and organisations in fostering connectivity in production and selling of farm produce. The locality will allocate capital from agricultural and rural development programmes and projects to good farming models in concentrated production regions as well as to the building of goods’ trademarks, he added. A report by the Hai Phong Department of Agriculture and Rural Development showed that in the first half of 2018,… Read full this story
- Anonymity is goal for guys working on football chain gangs
- F1: Supplying Red Bull too much work for Honda, says Dennis
- Turbo-Charge Your Product Launch To Optimize Buzz
- 'Universities stamp out creativity': are graduates ready for work?
- Binh Thuan aims to fight against plastic waste for tourism development
- Mobile devices add allure to March Madness at work
- Types of buildings as categorised by government and how infrastructure development can shape India’s future
- Government resolution asks for greater social development effort
- Vick partners with rapper Bow Wow on new hair products line
- France focused on improved on-track product
Hai Phong works to develop value chain for agro-fisheries products have 301 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.