The Industry 4.0 Summit 2018 has seen words of wisdom for Vietnam to flourish in the new digital age, Source: Government Office Nearly 2,000 delegates, including government leaders, representatives of international organisations and about 50 leading domestic and international firms attended the Industry 4.0 Summit 2018 held late last week in Hanoi. They discussed the role of policymakers in formulating a proactive approach to Industry 4.0 and international co-operation, as well as proposed solutions to optimise breakthrough technologies in all socio-economic fields. The event included an exposition, gathering 50 booths from leading corporations including Ericsson, ABB, CMC Telecoms, Viettel, and FPT, in such sectors as manufacturing, agriculture, energy, telecommunications, healthcare, transportation, banking and finance, and e-commerce. While planning to venture further into the local market to cash in on its huge potential in the digital age, they are waiting for concrete strategies and actions from the government to move ahead. New directions drive more promising opportunities Industry 4.0, with the vital role it plays in the present business community, has attracted unprecedented attention from the Party and the government. With the organisation of the summit, the awareness was proven once more and made stronger and clearer. At the summit, the… Read full this story
- India may not hit pre-Covid growth levels before 2025: Gita Gopinath
- Budget 2021: Healthcare likely to get top priority
- The pandemic devastated America's art industry. Here's how to build it back
- Union Budget 2021-22: How did the auto industry react?
- ANOTHER summer of predicted grades? 'Dithering' ministers' 'alternative arrangements' for GCSEs and A-levels in 2021 is expected to be teacher-assessed marks for second year running
- Report: Joe Biden to Make Climate Change Top Priority, Targeting Oil and Gas Industries
- Budget 2021: Expectations of the renewable energy industry
- Roundup: AU commission chairperson announces "eight major priorities" seeking second-term
- How can Budget 2021 unlock greater possibilities for India’s Pharma industry
- Data From 17 States, 2 Cities, Shows Black People Vaccinated at Much Lower Levels Than Whites
Industry 4.0 made a top level priority have 305 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.