The Duchess of Sussex debuted a new look at Prince Louis’ christening ceremony yesterday – a sleek ponytail. Slipping discreetly into the Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace on her husband Prince Harry’s arm, Meghan ensured all eyes were on the star of the show on Louis’ big day, but fans were still quick to spot her new ‘do, a departure from her trademark ‘undone’ bun. The ponytail is something of a new style for Meghan – since joining the royal fold she has typically worn her hair in a bun with loose tendrils, with the occasional foray into Duchess of Cambridge-esque loose curls for formal events. Award-winning celebrity hair stylist Edward James, who has worked with Stella McCartney and Chanel, told FEMAIL the change was evidence of Meghan tweaking her style to fit her ‘new formal role and more structured dress style’. ‘The sleek ponytail is a comfortable move towards looking groomed and chic, without looking dated or frumpy,’ he said. New ‘do! As the Duke and Duchess made their way out of the the service on Monday onlookers caught a glimpse of Meghan’s sleek new ponytail At first glance, it looked as though Meghan had once again opted… Read full this story
- Prince Harry cradles baby Archie as Meghan Markle gently kisses their son's head in intimate moment caught on camera in new trailer for ITV documentary
- Meghan's £400k wardrobe: How the duchess wore new clothing worth FIVE times more than any other royal woman in Europe in 2018 - while Kate's spend was a modest £68K
- Anna Paquin exudes elegance in a black sleeveless gown as she joins Robert De Niro at the star-studded London premiere of their new film The Irishman
- Meghan Markle is in talks with Vogue to have a regular column in both the magazine's US and UK editions focusing on her charity work, after Amal Clooney 'encouraged Duchess to promote her philanthropy projects'
- The jewellery brands Meghan Markle loves
- Perfect for an audience with the President! Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden is elegant in a blue silk dress as she meets Iceland's head of state
- Simon Cowell turns 60: Star celebrates his milestone birthday with lavish dinner in Malibu as he parties with glam girlfriend Lauren Silverman and showbiz pals... and leaves with a bottle of wine
It's bye bye bun! How the Duchess of Sussex ditched her signature style for a sleek new ponytail at Prince Louis' christening have 377 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.