Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn 10 national parks to beat the heat Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Crater Lake in summer. A view from the West Rim, taken near the Lightning Springs Picnic Area. National Park Service Fullscreen The Phantom Ship, an iconic formation rising from Crater Lake, as seen from the Sun Notch Trail. National Park Service Fullscreen Mount Katahdin stands as a mighty sentinel overlooking the nation’s newest national park, Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument. Andrew Hansen Fullscreen Moose sightings are common in Katahdin Woods and Waters, where moose outnumber staff by several orders of magnitude. Andrew Hansen Fullscreen Grand Teton National Park is filled with awe-inspiring views, but this one of the Cathedral Group (Grand Teton, Mt. Owen and Teewinot) from Cascade Canyon Turnout is a favorite. National Park Service Fullscreen A quiet reverie in Grand Teton can yield rare wildlife sightings of animals ranging from this beaver to the imposing cinnamon black bear. D. Lehle, National Park Service Fullscreen One of many stunning vistas in Olympic National Park. Pete Zaidel, National Park Service Fullscreen View of Lake Superior from a high trail in Isle Royale National Park. Robert Engberg via… Read full this story
- Check Out These Marine National Parks Along Indian Coastline
- 50 fantastic things to do in Houston this summer
- National Ice Cream Day: Cool Down With These Virginia, DC Deals
- Summer Fun In Fishers Features Free Community Events For All Ages
- Rajasthan reels under relentless heatwave
- Weather: Hottest day of the year recorded as UK braces for 34C heat with expert warning of 'rare climate change event'
- How to Spend 7 Perfect Days in Israel
- We Can Still Save the Quiet and Preserve the Dark
- Warriors Are Champions Again; World Cup Coming To SoCal: CA Stories
- Brooklyn Drill Has Never Been Hotter. Can It Rise Above the Violence?
National parks to beat the heat this summer have 301 words, post on www.usatoday.com at July 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.