Russian pranksters Vladimir Kuznetsov (Vovan) and Alexei Stolyarov (Lexus) called European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker pretending to be Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, discussing with him the international situation, as well as inviting the EU official to Yerevan to taste barbecue, RIA Novostir reported. The pranksters also called EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini. According to the Russian news agency, the telephone conversation has been made shortly after Nikol Pashinyan’s election as Armenia’s PM. During the phone talk with Jean-Claude Juncker, the pranksters expressed their complaint over the pressure by the US, and in response to this, the European Commission President stated that they have to “again and again explain Mr. Trump what is the world order”. “He doesn’t understand what is happening. We should be convinced that he will start to better understand the ongoing developments in Armenia. OK. Good luck”, Juncker said. The pranksters invited him to Yerevan, offering to make barbecue in the square and hold a “unique rally”. “Sounds good. I will visit next year. This year it’s already impossible, but we will find respective time and opportunities for the next year”, Juncker said. During the phone talk with the pranksters,… Read full this story
- Prankster’s ‘cell phone crashing’ video turns into YouTube hit
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 announcement probably not coming at GDC this week
- Top X List: Double-Feature at the GotGame MultiPlex
- Facebook has crossed the line from social network to ad platform
- Why Facebook’s Graph Search needs to be mobile right now
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided details leak
- Sony Announces PlayStation Experience Exhibitors and Playable Games
- PODCAST So Google Thinks It Can Dance With the Devil?
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Bot Armies Boost Candidates' Popularity on Twitter
- EVE Online TV series and Dark Horse comic to be based on players' true stories
Russian pranksters pretend to be Armenian PM calling Juncker and Mogherini have 302 words, post on news.am at July 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.