Japan’s Sanjo city helps Ba Ria-Vung Tau train industry officials Sanjo city in Japan’s Niigata Prefecture has agreed to help the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau in human resource training by receiving apprentices from the province to study and work in Sanjo. Under a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the provincial Department of Industry and Trade and Sanjo city’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry signed on July 20 during a visit by a Sanjo delegation led by Mayor Isato Kunisada, the two sides will share information and build a win-win cooperation framework. The deal also allows both sides to continue speeding up a joint programme to assist Ba Ria-Vung Tau in developing human resources and promoting the metal support industry, which is funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). Together with the northern port city of Hai Phong , Ba Ria-Vung Tau has been chosen by the Government to become a hub of support industry for metal production. The province is building an industrial park covering 1,000 hectares to host firms in the field. Over the past years, Sanjo and Ba Ria-Vung Tay have enjoyed sound partnership. Nearly 100 vocational teachers, owners of local mechanical firms and officials…
- AP Pro32 comments about Chargers
- AP Pro32 comments about Buccaneers
- Twitter suspends accounts of Iran's news outlets
- Stars’ Seguin ready to move on from social media fiasco
- Social media present challenges for GMs
- NBA free agency buzz: News and rumors
- O.J. Simpson says he will use social media to 'set the record straight'
- 21-year-old Tseng hailed as Taiwan’s Tiger Woods
- SHERMAN WOOD EARNS 100TH CAREER WIN; SEA GULLS TAKE DOWN HUNTINGDON, 45-21
- NO. 13 EAGLES SURVIVE FOR 21-14 VICTORY OVER NO. 26 LUMBERJACKS
Social News 21/7 have 283 words, post on at July 21, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.