The signing ceremony of the MoU
The MoU is the follow-up of the working trip of the Hanoi high-ranking delegation to Europe on June.
The signing ceremony took place in the presence of Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung.
Accordingly, Semmaris Group and the Hanoi Industry and Trade Department would collaborate to build Hanoi wholesale agriculture market. Both side pledged to shake hands in making survey, pre-feasible studying and other work during the process. The market, once completed, would help Hanoi’s agricultural products join the global network of Rungis international wholesale market in Paris.
In the first seven months this year, the capital city’s total export turnover reached more than US$7.74 billion, a year-on-year rise of 17.3%.
This was mainly contributed by shipments of agricultural products, up 45.6%; electronic products, up 17.8 percent; computer components and peripheral devices, up 13.7%; oil and gas, up 28.8%; and vehicles and spare parts, up 13.1%. Only footwear and leather products saw their export value contract by 2.4%.
- Four-day workweeks and stock options: How Shake Shack lures workers in a tight market
- FG to site specialised agricultural market in Osun
- Hanoi police to fine firms owing social insurance
- Metropole Hanoi hosts Lunar New Year events with traditional market
- Democratic candidates link arms at MLK march; Sanders and Warren shake hands
- Twitter split on Vince Vaughn shaking hands with Donald Trump: ‘Triggered by an actor’
- Melania Trump Shakes Hands With Bill Clinton, Hillary Looks On
- US Scientists Create AI Able to Predict When People Hug, Kiss, Shake Hands
- Elizabeth Warren REFUSES to shake hands with Bernie Sanders after they clash at 2020 debate over claim he said a woman can't win the presidency and she says: 'Look at the men. They lost 10 elections!'
- Buhari shakes hand with Boris Johnson, lists achievements so far