Tech & Science After a crew of artificial intelligence bots bested top-of-the-league humans in a video game match on Sunday, Elon Musk urged OpenAI, the research company he co-founded that created the machine team, to next explore ways to forge “symbiosis” between man and machine rather than complete domination. The best-of-three match of the online battle arena game Dota 2 pitted five humans who ranked in the top 99.95 percentile of players against a team of five neural networks known as the OpenAI Five, which learned the game by playing the equivalent of 180 years per day against itself. In two out of the three matches, the bots clobbered the humans, who won the final game only after the audience chose the machines’ players and purposely spoiled their chances of a sweep. After the match, staunch AI skeptic Musk tweeted the research team had done “great work” but should introduce brain-controlled computer devices that allow humans to work with AI instead of against it. Musk, the founder of SpaceX and co-founder of Tesla, has been slow to accept the onslaught of machine intelligence, a contrast to other entrepreneurs who have widely adopted the technology. In March, he told South by Southwest… Read full this story
- Report: NASA Paid Elon Musk Millions to Prevent SpaceX Employee Drug Abuse
- Elon Musk Smoking Joe Rogan's Weed Somehow Ended Up Costing Taxpayers $5 Million
- SpaceX news: Elon Musk adds 30,000 satellites to Starlink network for planet-wide internet
- Elon Musk's SpaceX wants to send an extra 30 THOUSAND internet satellites into orbit for its Starlink superfast broadband amid fears they 'will surround Earth with space junk'
- SpaceX news: Elon Musk is the Thomas Edison of the 21st century, claims veteran astronaut
- Elon Musk Unveils His Gigantic Starship Prototype, Says It'll Be Flying Within Months
- EXCLUSIVE: The gloves are off! Elon Musk hits back at diver he called a 'pedo' in new court documents which contain texts showing how the British native tried to make money out of Thai boys cave rescue with books and movie deals
- Elon Musk: ‘I’m a Fucking Idiot’
- Elon Musk: I Was Using the Other Definition of 'Pedo Guy,' You See
- Elon Musk to Resign as Tesla Chairman, Pay $20 Million Fine in SEC Settlement Over Catastrophic '420' Tweet
Is Elon Musk Scared of AI? SpaceX Founder Urges Tech Company to Develop 'Symbiosis' Between Man and Machine have 374 words, post on www.newsweek.com at August 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.