We’re just a few hours away from Nvidia’s big pre-Gamescom reveal of the new RTX 2080 graphics card, and with all the specs for the big graphics cards already leaked, we’re finally seeing some movement on the more affordable end of the Turing line-up of GPUs, the RTX 2070. The RTX 2070 has been rumoured, though not confirmed, by perennial leakers Videocardz, with a TU104 GPU cut down to the tune of 18 SMs to the RTX 2080’s 23. That gives the more modest card a CUDA core count of 2,304 compared with the 2,944 cores packed into the TU104 silicon of the RTX 2080. That’s slightly less of a cut than when Nvidia took the knife to the GP104 GPU shared by both the GTX 1080 and GTX 1070. The upcoming RTX 2070 has less than 22% fewer cores inside it than the RTX 2080 while the chip inside the GTX 1070 was a full 25% weaker than its larger GTX 1080 sibling. Even if Nvidia drops the pace of the GDDR6 memory array on the RTX 1070, it’s still going to have some juice behind it. In terms of that memory layout, the latest rumours peg the RTX… Read full this story
- Motorola Moto G7 release date – entire range of new smartphones leak online
- New Audi A1: Simply one-derful
- LG G8 release date rumours – all the latest specs, features and price news revealed
- Varadkar accused of leaking confidential details as Brexit chaos deepens
- Interview with Football Leaks Lawyer: 'He Is Absolutely Aware of the Earthquake He Triggered'
- Dominic Raab accuses Leo Varadkar of leaking private Brexit conversation
- Executive Time, Part Two: More of Trump’s Relaxed Daily Schedule Leaked
- Have You Been Pwned? 773 Million Email Addresses Go Public in Huge Data Leak
- Interview with Football Leaks Whistleblower Pinto: 'This Football Mafia Is Everywhere'
- ‘Executive Time’: Leaked Docs Reveal Trump's Schedule Secret – Report
The leaked Nvidia RTX 2070 specs mean it could simply own the mainstream have 302 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.