Hanoi (VNA) – Vinamilk products, served on Vietnam Airlines flights departing from Vietnam, will have specially designed packing to promote the quality of the country’s single four-star airline.
This is part of a five-year strategic deal inked between the national flag carrier and the Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company (Vinamilk) on August 6.
Total value of Vinamilk’s products on board is expected to increase 10 percent every year.
Under the cooperation programme, which is valid until 2023, both sides also cooperate in other sectors such as co-branding in some events, marketing campaigns, sharing experience in management and operation of supply chain, warehouse system, and relevant information on consumption market, and branding reports.
Vietnam Airlines General Director Duong Tri Thanh said that the strategic agreement between the two leading firms in Vietnam will inspire the development of value chain, which connects Vietnamese brands during the global integration.
“Vinamilk has been a partner of Vietnam Airlines for years. We understand each other’s strengths in the development of Vietnamese values. Clean agricultural ecosystem, nutritious products, and food safety are what we need to popularise worldwide”, he noticed.
Meanwhile, Vinamilk General Director Mai Kieu Lien underlined that the co-branding will not only help the two corporations develop trade but also promote the two brands in the international arena.-VNA
- Vietnam Airlines to launch Hanoi-Macau air service
- Vietnam Airlines team up with Can Tho to develop aviation logistics
- Vietnam airlines refuse to cut fares despite cheaper fuel, bigger revenue
- Vietnam Airlines to fly non-stop from Hanoi to Macau
- Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar Pacific add 230,000 seats for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar Pacific add 230,000 seats for Tết holiday
- Vietnam Airlines set to add 230,000 extra seats for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Airlines to launch Hanoi-Macau route next month
- Vietnam Airlines to launch Hà Nội-Macau route next month
- Vietnam Airlines to launch Ha Noi-Macau route next month